- AYURVEDA TO THE RESCUE FOR INFERTILITY
Stressful lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits and general environmental degradation and pollution have contributed to making infertility a major issue...
News | Daily News [12/16/2013]
- OVER THE YEARS MY HAIR PARTING HAS WIDENED AND MY HAIR IS EXTREMELY FINE AND THIN TOWARDS THE FRONTAL AREA, PLSSSS HELP? (34 FEMALE)
After a proper diagnosis by the Hair specialist, the patient should go through a proper treatment.
QA | Hair [9/29/2013]
- I HAVE A GREASY SCALP, MY HAIR IS NOT GROWING & HAVE THE SAME LENGTH FROM YEARS? IS GREASY SCALP THE REASON?
A greasy scalp can be hard to manage, since hair products that reduce oil on the scalp
QA | Hair [9/11/2013]
- WHY IS MY HAIR GETTING THINNER?
Thinning Hair is a common problem that can be experienced by both men and women.
QA | Hair [8/14/2013]
- AYURVEDA AND WOMEN'S HEALTH
Anatomically & physiologically, male & female are different from each other, like this certain diseases are also different & vary from men to women.
News | Daily News [2/25/2013]
- BHANDARA CHEMISTS FIRE SALVO AT AYURVEDIC DOCTORS
The ayurvedic practitioners in the district have condemned the move of BDCDA to reject the prescriptions given by ayurvedic doctors.
News | Daily News [7/11/2012]
- THE PAST 3 WEEKS MY HAIR HAS BEEN FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS! IT IS SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF ME, I'M AFRAID I'M GOING BALD OR SOMETHING. I'M ONLY 26! WHAT TO DO?
Hair loss is typically normal, especially in the fall months.
QA | Hair [5/17/2012]
- 6 REASONS YOU ARE LOSING YOUR HAIR
That's just hair going through its cycles, and there will be a new one to replace it. But hair loss may be a sign of a more serious medical condition that needs an evaluation by a dermatologist and possible treatment...
Related Articles | Hair [3/3/2012]
- OVER THE YEARS MY HAIR PARTING HAS WIDENED AND MY HAIR IS EXTREMELY FINE AND THIN TOWARDS THE FRONTAL AREA, PLSSSS HELP? 45/F
QA | Hair [1/5/2012]
- 8 THINGS YOUR HAIR SAYS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH
Our hair responds to stress, both the physical stressors of disease and underlying health issues, and psychological stress...
Related Articles | Hair [12/8/2011]