- IíM CONTINUOUSLY LOSING MY HAIR. I HAVE FLAKY DANDRUFF PROBLEM. I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ON NATURAL REMEDY.
Rainy season is generally categorized as a season of hair fall. Once the season is over you would experience less hair fall itself. Fortunately, there are a number of simple home remedies to reduce the appearance of dandruff flakes.
QA | Hair [9/20/2013]
- MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT MY ITCHY HEAD IS CAUSING HAIR LOSS WHICH IS LEADING TO HAIR THINNING. IS HE RIGHT?
Dryness over scalp skin could cause itchiness.
QA | Hair [5/11/2012]
- HOW TO HAVE LUSTROUS HAIR THIS WINTER
With winters, the most exposed is our hair. And it leads to various hair problems like split ends, dry scalp, sheen-less hair and even dandruff...
News | Daily News [1/17/2012]
- KEEP THAT HAIR SILKY, BOUNCY IN WINTER
Dry scalp, dull hair, dandruff and excessive hair fall - all these problems besiege you in winter. And fretting and worrying can worsen things, say experts...
News | Daily News [12/21/2011]
- WINTER WEATHER DAMAGING TO HAIR
It's getting chilly out there - which means potential damage for your hair...
News | Daily News [12/13/2011]
- HYDRATING HAIR FOR WINTER
Most of the winter months, you are running your air in your car and your house, said Lindsey Ledbetter, stylist at The Cutting Edge. So the combination of heat and lack of humidity is what dries hair out...
News | Daily News [11/3/2011]
- WHAT TEMPERATURE WATER SHOULD I USE FOR SHAMPOOING?
If you planning to wash you hair then wash your hair in warm waterómost of the shampoos
QA | Hair [3/18/2011]
- WHY SHOULD I USE A NATURAL REMEDY FOR SCALP PROBLEMS?
With natural remedies you don't need to suffer the nasty side effects produced commonly by commercial dandruff
QA | Hair [5/2/2010]
- KNOW YOUR SCALP AND HAIR TYPE
It is useful to understand the types of hair before taking any hair treatments...
Related Articles | Hair [9/15/2009]
- DOES BLOW-DRYING MY HAIR MAKE FLAKING WORSE?
Faq | Dandruff [6/12/2009]