1. Bhringaraj leaf (Eclipta alba) : Excellent for weak hair, "the ruler of the hair," for its historical use as a rejuvenative for the scalp and hair.
2. Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis): Enhances dark hair.
3. Brahmi leaf (Centella asiatica): Promotes healthy hair growth. Nourishes hair and calms Vata Dosha, and it is effective for hair loss.
4. Hibiscus flower (Hibiscus rosa): Promotes hair growth and reduces hair from falling out.
5. Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica): Boost hair growth & imparts black color to the hair.
All these herbs are highly beneficial for healthy hair. They cure all the hair problems without affecting your hair structure. These herbs contain ingredients which are useful for hair strengthening. Beside hair strengthening, they also form a protective coat around the hair shaft and prevent them from further damage.