No products in the cart.
Responsible Dosha: Pitta
Dark skin is not something that people want, unless they are one of those who love to get a tanned look. Normal skin contains cells called melanocytes. These cells produce melanin, the substance that gives skin its color. Pale skin areas are due to too little melanin. Darker areas of skin occur when you have more melanin. Bronzing of the skin may sometimes be mistaken for a suntan. This skin discoloration often develops slowly, starting at the elbows, knuckles, and knees and spreading from there. Bronzing may also be seen on the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands. The bronze color can range from light to dark (in fair-skinned people) with the degree of darkness.
In Ayurveda according to Sushrutaachaarya the skin has seven layers. They are:
- Avabhasini: The outermost layer is called Avabhasini. Pimples, acne, dandruff etc. arise when this layer gets affected by vitiated doshas.
- Lohita: This is the second layer of skin. Moles, dark circles, black pigmentation occur when vitiated doshas affect this layer.
- Shweta: The third layer of skin shweta when gets affected by vitiated doshas precipitates the diseases like eczema, allergic rashes etc.
- Tamra: This is the fourth layer of skin which when affected by doshas harbors different types of leprosy.
- Vedini: The fifth layer succumbs to herpes when vitiated doshas affect.
- Rohini: Harbors cancer, tumors, elephantiasis etc when affected by vitiated doshas.
- Mamsadhara: This is the seventh layer in the body which when affected by vitiated doshas, abscess, fistulas arise.
The primary reason for dark skin is the presence of excess melanin
Dark skin is not something that people want, unless they are one of those who love to get a tanned look. The primary reason for dark skin is the presence of excess melanin. The other possible causes of dark skin are:
- Skin disorders
- Exposure to the sun
- Chronic illness
- Certain medicines
- Nutritional deficiency
- Pregnancy skin discoloration (Chloasma or melasma)
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
Skin darkening may be widespread or confined to specific areas of, the body, depending upon the cause. Symptoms includes:
- Dull skin
- Uneven skin tones
- Dark brown skin
Ayurveda Experts formulated and tested to lighten skin tone for all skin types.
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS.
- Can be used on face, neck, knees & arms.
- Fade freckles, minimize dark spots and post blemish discoloration.
- Makes skin lighter, softer and smoother.
- For all ages of men, women and children.
Results: 2-3 Weeks.
Treatment Includes: Oral Supplement, Topical formulation: Herbal Pack / Mask.
Herbal Face Pack – Fairness
- Herbal face pack suppresses hyperactivity of melanocytes which causes darkness of the skin that help in maintaining the natural glow and color of the skin.
- The herbal cures formulation revitalizes the skin as it reduces pores and preserves moisture, works on desired areas by sloughing off dead skin cells and inhibiting the production of melanin in the skin.
- Herbal medicines essential nutrients penetrates deep into the skin thus killing the underlying cause of the problem.
- Herbal cream penetrated nutrients acts wisely on the weak skin cells, enabling them to regularize according to the climatic problem. These regularize skin cells then acts wisely and helps the skin cells recover its lost shine and natural glow.
- Natural herbs works better on skin collagen, diminish the appearance of dark spots & unwanted pigments. It targets from deep within to even skin tone.
- Herbal and natural medicines also works as a daily cleanser that dissolves impurities leaving skin fresh and clean.
- Herbal face pack effective oil-control reduces incidence of pimples and blemishes. It helps prevent darkening from reoccurring – leaving with lighter, brighter looking skin tones.
Directions for Use:
Apply ¼ to ½ tea spoon of the pack / mask or the sufficient quantity diluted with water (as required) to cover the complete affected area. Leave it for a min. of 1 hour. Use once daily till the desired results are attained.
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara): This herb is widely used for skin complaints from ancient times. It is advised to maintain a healthy glow on skin.
- Motha (Cyperus Rotundus): Motha is indicated in Ayurveda for wide range of properties. It is widely used in Ayurveda in large number of formulations where remedies are required for skin ailments. It was also used as a perfume and an aromatic.
- Orange Pills (Citrus Reticulata): It is used traditionally as a sun cream, fairness cream. It is credited with cleaning and soothing properties.
Haldi (Curcuma LONGA), Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth), Besan (Cicerarietinum) and Pack Base (Q.S.).
Herbal Supplement For Skin
- Herbal Supplement & its natural herbs helps to balance all three body humour or doshas (vatta, pitta, kapha). This Ayurveda product provides alternative skin care.
- Contains specific nutrients that are not easily obtained from dietary sources alone that influence on healthy skin, as deficiencies of specific nutrients can lead to various skin problems.
- Helps to normalize the metabolism of the skin & scalp that leads to healthy skin.
- Herbal Skin capsules contain all the ingredients that have antibacterial effect; emollient and soothing effect on the skin thereby help the healing skin disorders.
- Effective solutions to various skin problems. the problems like scalp dandruff, eczema, acne, sunburn, skin darkening, scar marks, pigmentation & dark circles.
Intake: Consume Supplement (1 capsule) once a day with milk or any other milk preparation.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica): This herb is widely known for its anti-bacterial & anti-septic properties and it protects the scalp from any harmful infections.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia): It helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood.
- Chirayta (Swertia Chirta): This herb is widely known as blood purifier & wound healer and is used for the treatment of skin disease.
Amalki (Emblica officialis), Majistha (Rubia Cordifolia).
In order to keep your skin healthy, smooth and supple, all you need to do is to follow strictly a self care routine, protect it from any irritants like ultraviolet sun rays, chemicals and other potentially harmful agents and monitor your diet.
We have to keep all the skin layers healthy by balancing doshas. We can balance our doshas by following proper ahara and Vihara (diet and life style modifications). This makes our skin healthy,fresh.
The first step in skin care is to make a proper skin care routine. Just a few extra minutes, each day can keep you fresh and glowing, improve your personality and build up confidence.
Step 1: Yoga Help In Skin Darkening
Matsya Asana– Fish Posture
Description of the asana:
Fish Pose (Matsya-asana) Instruction:
- Lie flat on the back in the Shava-asana.
- Keeping the buttocks on the floor, inhale and raise the head, shoulders, back and upper arms off the floor arching the back and raising the chest up. Tilt the head back and place the top of the head flat on the floor.
- Raise the elbows off the floor bring your hands up just below the chest and join them at the palms with the fingers pointing straight up (form the Anjali-mudraor salutation hand gesture). Hold for the duration of the inhale breath or breath gently through the nostrils to remain in the posture longer.
- Return to the Shava-asana.
Step 2: Adjusting Your Diet
Vitamins and minerals play a important role in the function of the body, there are certain vitamins play a major part in helping to maintain a healthy skin.
- Vitamin C is very helpful for improving complexion. Take fruits like Orange, Lemon juice, Amla, and also carrot, drink lots of water, juice and curd.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C are all very important for the skin, and can be obtained only by eating a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Limit your intake of saturated fats, refined foods, alcohols and cigarettes. All these tend to speed up aging process.
Step 3: Daily Skin Care
- Use of Sun-screen lotions
Start your skin care with cleansing. Wash with cold water to remove oil, dirt and makeup from your skin effectively. Besan (Gram flour) is a good cleanser.
Scrubs are very useful for removing the top layer of dead skin cells that make your complexion dull. Thrash of the flour can also be used for scrubbing. You can also use Amazing Herbal Fairness Pack for scrubbing.
Moisturizer is required for skin types including oily skin. Only the skin with acne should avoid it. Milk can also be used to give your face required moisture.
Use Sun-screen lotions:
Avoid too much sun exposure. Always use sunscreen.
Step 4: Home Remedies
Apart from drinking adequate amount of water each day, a few easy and simple tips for tanning cure & prevention are:
- Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil & apply on affected area.
- Mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice and apply on the face.
- Applying turmeric powder along with lime juice removes the tan.
- Dried orange peels mixed with curd also works wonder.
- Apply a mixture of grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the face.
- Apply multani mitti on face / affected area.