No products in the cart.
Ayurvedic Name: Pratishayaya or Peenas | Responsible Dosha: Vat dosha (Prana vata)
Sinusitis is the inflammation, of the mucous membranes lining, of one or more sinuses of the nose due to spread of the infection from the nose. As per the ayurvedic approach, Sinus problems are caused due to underlying imbalance in Prana Vata (the sub-dosha of vata that govern the head, brain and mind) and Shleshaka Kapha (sub-dosha that governs moisture and lubrication balance).
The imbalance of these two sub-doshas results in another complication. Ama, the sticky waste-product after digestion, gets mixed with Shleshaka Kapha in the sinus area, resulting in an even more toxic and sticky mucus called Shleshma, which settles in the area, clogging the sinuse channels. Due to this restriction, there is an imbalance of Pitta, and this leads to inflammation.
Sinusitis is caused due to imbalance in Prana Vata and Shleshaka Kapha
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
- Headache and or pain over the upper jaw aggravated on coughing or chewing.
- Nasal discharge.
- Feeling of heaviness all over the face.
- Purulent discharge trickling into the throat leading to cough.
- Nasal infection.
- Dental infections.
- Deviated nasal septum.
- Pollution dust smoke & overcrowding.
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat root cause of Sinusitis!
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS.
- Relieves Sinus congestion, infections, nasal blockage.
- Corrects ‘vata’ dosha & improves immune system.
- For all ages of men, women & children.
Treatment Includes: Oral Supplement capsules (Nasya).
Intake: Consume (2 capsule) a day, after breakfast after dinner with milk or any other milk preparation.
Capsules For Sinus
- Herbal extracts & its natural herbs are helpful in balancing one of the three fundamental bodily humors “vata”, which is responsible dosha for Sinus.
- Herbal and Natural Medicines contains specific nutrients that improves immune system. Herbal supplement reinforces body’s own defense mechanism to fight & win the war against sinus infection.
- Natural herbal medicine prevents viruses & bacteria from penetrating cell walls & spreading infections reducing the production of mucus.
- Natural sinus remedy helps to open sinus passages so that mucus may drain out & clear the nasal blockage.
- Sinusitis treatment effectively treats acute Sinus Infection, Chronic Sinus Infection, Viral Sinus Infection, Fungal Sinus Infection, Bacterial Sinus Infection, Sinus Congestion, Sinus Headache, Weakened Immune System.
Recommendation: Steam inhalation and hot fomentation are quite useful in providing symptomatic relief.
- Pippali (Piper Longum):
This herbs in combination are useful in multiple problems as they remove the accumulated toxins within the body, making it best herbal remedy for sinus formula.
- Sirish (Allbizzia Benth):
This herb is widely used to treat nasal complaints from ancient times. Helpful in curing colds, coughs, sinus infection, chest congestion and other similar respiratory diseases.
- Tulsi Patra (Ocimum Sanctum):
It has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, expectorant properties and is useful in bacterial sinus infection & respiratory stress.
Kuth (Saussurea Lappa), Sonth (Zingibewr Efficinale), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Nimbusat (Citirc Acid), Ajawain (Bishop Weed).