No products in the cart.
Responsible Dosha: Bhranjak Pitta
Skin pigmentation is irregular skin coloring which can be caused by changes in the skin melanin, vascular changes, or growth of foreign organisms on the skin. According to Ayurveda there are three basic body energy principal in our body (vata pitta and kapha). These 3 doshas divided in further 5 types to explains their role in our body. Pitta is composed of fire and water. There are five types of pitta & each responsible for a specific area of activity. Out of these five pitta one is known as bhranjak pitta present in the skin tissue, giving it color, temperature and aura. Environmental factor, life style and dietary habits imbalance the body pitta and aggravated pitta dosha creates skin related problems like pigmentation.
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat all skin types with pigmentation problem
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS
- Fade pigmentation & freckles, minimize dark spots and post blemish discoloration.
- Makes skin lighter, softer and smoother.
- For all ages of men, women and children.
Results: Reduce pigmentation by 80% within 1-2 months
Treatment Includes: Oral Supplement, Topical formulation: Herbal Pack/Mask
For Reference: Natural Skin Care • Fragrance Free • No Animal Testing
Aggravated Bhranjak Pitta present in the skin tissue, creates Pigmentation
Herbal Face Pack (Pigmentation)
Ayurvedic products are used for its therapeutic properties since ancient times. The advantages of Herbal care India & natural herbal remedies, herbal medicines are that they are safe, without side-effects and effective. Our herbal products are made from Himalaya herbs India, medicinal herbs providing natural, alternative care and herbal medicines.
Our herbal medicine company is manufacturing natural skin care therapeutic products. When it comes to advanced skin care, our specialization lies in integrating traditional ayurvedic knowledge and natural herbs into formulations that deliver numerous benefits. Each Amazing herbal product undergoes years of research before it reaches user. All products contain the 100% herbal active ingredients without added harmful chemicals. Our skin care products line is devoted to producing a more natural and healthier form of skin therapy.
Developed from natural botanical extracts, blend of rare Indian natural herbs, designed specifically to lighten or whiten the skin as well as even out skin tone or to treat pigmentation disorders which are freckles, pregnancy marks and age spots. Herbal cream is developed by certified herbalist Dr. Raksha, using nature’s most powerful ingredients that have been scientifically proven to naturally cleanse, purify and detoxify the body and help heal from within.
- The herbal face pack is made of healthy herbs which controls the activity of over activated melanin producing cells which is the cause of pigmentation. Face pack natural herbs gets into deeper skin layers, gradually slows down melanin production, preventing the darkening of the skin.
- Hyper-pigmentation can result when too much melanin is produced. Herbal extracts such as agar, lodhra, and majistha prevents the appearance of additional pigmentation, limiting skin redness.
- Apart from the pigmented area natural alternative product can also minimize dark spots and post blemish discoloration & freckles. Liver spots (brown patches) and redness are minimized.
- Natural remedy is also highly effective and gentle enough for even skin sensitive people.
- Herbal cures also brightens, smoothens skin tone & make skin more healthy.
Directions for Use:
Apply 1/4 to 1/2 tea spoon of the pack/mask or the sufficient quantity diluted with water (as required) to cover the complete affected area. Leave it for a min. of 1 hour. Use once daily till the desired results are attained.
- Agar (Aquilaria Agallocha):
This herb is widely used for skin complaints from ancient times. It is used as an anti-asthmatic, antimicrobial, digestive, nervine, stimulant.
- Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa):
Lodhra is indicated in Ayurveda for wide range of properties. It is widely used in Ayurveda in large number of formulations where remedies are required for skin ailments & other health disorders. Orange Pills (Citrus reticulata) It is used traditionally as a sun cream, fairness cream. It is credited with cleaning and soothing properties.
- Majistha (Rubia Cordifolia):
Majistha is indicated in Ayurveda for wide range of properties. It is widely used in Ayurveda in large number of formulations where remedies are required for kapha & pitta dosha.
Haldi (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Aloevera, Multani Mitti (Fullers earth) and Pack Base (Q.S.)
Herbal Supplement For Skin
- Herbal Supplement & its natural herbs helps to balance all three body humour or doshas (vatta, pitta, kapha). This ayurvedic product provides alternative skin care.
- Contains specific nutrients that are not easily obtained from dietary sources alone that influence on healthy skin, as deficiencies of specific nutrients can lead to various skin problems.
- Helps to normalize the metabolism of the skin & scalp that leads to healthy skin.
- Herbal Skin capsules contain all the ingredients that have antibacterial effect; emollient and soothing effect on the skin thereby help the healing skin disorders.
- Effective solutions to various skin problems. the problems like scalp dandruff, eczema, acne, sunburn, skin darkening, scar marks, pigmentation & dark circles.
Intake: Consume Supplement (1 capsule) once a day with milk or any other milk preparation.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica):
This herb is widely known for its anti-bacterial & anti-septic properties and it protects the scalp from any harmful infections.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia):
It helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood.
- Chirayta (Swertia Chirta):
This herb is widely known as blood purifier & wound healer and is used for the treatment of skin disease.
Amalki (Emblica officialis), Majistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Haldi (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Aloevera, Multani Mitti (Fullers earth) and Pack Base (Q.S.)