No products in the cart.
Ayurvedic Name: Medorog | Responsible Dosha: Pitta
Obesity in Ayurveda is known as Medorog and is defined excessive body fat accumulation in body. Medo roga specially found predominantly pitta body type constitution. The disturbed “Pitta-the digestive fire” is disturbed leading to improper digestion and assimilation of fats. Being overweight can put you at risk for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, back pain, coronary heart disease, gall bladder disease, cancer and sleep problems.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a mathematical calculation used to determine whether a person is overweight or not.
BMI = Weight [kg] / height [m]2
Obesity in Ayurveda is known as Medorog and is defined excessive body fat accumulation in body
- Heavy food
- Cold food
- Day sleep
- Hormonal imbalances
- Weak digestive fire or ‘jhathragni’
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested for healthy weight / fat loss & inch loss.
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS
- Burn unwanted stored body, lean out faster, corrects ‘pitta dosha’
- for all ages of men, women and children.
Results: within 1-2 months
Treatment Includes: Oral Supplements: Fat Loss capsules, Inch Loss capsules & Mild Laxative Pills for stomach clearance.
Intake: Consume Inch loss (2 capsule) after breakfast & Fat loss (2 capsule) 1 hour before dinner with water. Laxative Pill (1 tablet) before sleeping, with water.
Herbal Fat & Inch Loss Supplement
Ayurvedic products are used for its therapeutic properties since ancient times. The advantages of Herbal care India & natural herbal remedies are that they are safe, without side-effects and effective. Our herbal products are made from Himalaya herbs India, Ayurveda herbs providing natural, alternative care and herbal medicines.
Our herbal medicine company is among the leading companies engaged in marketing of health food supplements in India. Our herbal supplements ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects. Our range comprises of fat & inch loss burners, skin care supplement, hair care supplement, hair thickener supplement, grey hair supplement, arthritis & joint care supplement, memory loss care, vigour & vitality supplement and anti-depressant supplement.
The Herbal Medicines for Weight Reduction has its roots in Ayurveda-ancient herbal healthcare system of India. Herbal supplement is a researched Ayurvedic natural product, developed by certified herbalist Dr. Raksha, using nature’s most powerful ingredients that have been scientifically proven for weight loss, and has no side effects.
- The Herbal Medicines for Weight Reduction correct functions of “Pitta” which works to increase overall metabolism and burn the fats. It contains most effective weight loss natural herbs. This botanical medicines helps in gaining sleek and slim figure in simple and natural way.
- Natural, drug-free dietary supplement releases & burn unwanted stored body fat and boost metabolism thus controlling further fat accumulation.
- Herbal Medicines for Weight Reduction helps to lean out faster, tone up muscles, removes double chin, tighten & shape up body parts (hip, thighs, tummy). Herbal supplement supports healthy weight/fat loss, maintaining nutritional balance of the body.
- Herbal and Natural Medicines reduces ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Natural herbs detoxifies the body and has a purgative action.
NOTE: Ayurveda believes that most of the health related problems arises from stomach disturbance. When you are constipated, you are store housing toxic waste in your system. This wreaks havoc on your immune system and hormonal system and is the main reason why a number of you are at a weight loss plateau and or struggling to lose weight. Therefore, we recommend consuming laxatives to clean systems, it may not be the pleasant but it MUST be addressed in order to get the weight loss and health results that you want.
This herbal supplement is not recommended in pregnancy. But it can be taken safely after childbirth to lose the excess weight gained during pregnancy, also not recommended for patients with jaundice and renal failure. For overweight people with high blood pressure, cardiac problems and diabetes, herbal treatment should be taken under medical supervision.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukuk):
Guggulu is useful in removing fats from the body. It corrects the liver metabolism in the liver and helps the body in removing fat deposits.
- Nisonth (Operculina turpethum):
It is very useful in fatty liver and also corrects the fat metabolism in liver. Burns fat in the muscles and liver and also arrests production of fat.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus):
Vacha is a very useful herb for loosing weight. Reduces ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Detoxifies the body and has a purgative action.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa):
Punarnava is diuretic, laxative and stomachic herb. It is used in the treatment of weight loss & internal inflammation.
Motha (Cyperus rotundus), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Kalimirich (Piper nigrum), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Lasun (Allium sativum), Pipli (Piper longum), Vayvidamg (Embelia ribes).