No products in the cart.
Ayurvedic Name: Smriti Naash | Responsible Dosha: Vata
Memory loss in Ayurveda is known as Smriti Naasha. which is caused by vitiated vata dosha in body. The abode of intellect, which is the carrier of the three types of gunas- satvik, rajasik, tamasik, gets disturbed and their balance is lost.Human brain is the most sophisticated organs nature has made and interesting aspects of the brain is power to retain information, known as memory. Our memory is facilitated by brain chemicals called neurotransmitters. When these brain chemicals are low or out of balance, memory issues can ensue. Memory is perhaps the most vital of the aspects that differentiates human beings from other animals.
- Chemical or toxic exposure
- Overall brain health
- Medication side effects
When brain chemicals are low or out of balance, memory issues can ensue.
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat memory- loss
- Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat memory – loss.
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS.
- Corrects ‘Vata’ dosha & enhance memory.
- Good FOR STUDENTS, REVIEWEES, EXECUTIVES OR THOSE WITH SO MUCH OF MENTAL STRESS AND HYPERTENSION.
- Safe for all ages of men, women and children.
Capsules for Memory
The aim of Ayurveda is to aspire to a healthy aging process, to keep both body and mind functioning at optimal capacity. Ayurveda has several treatment methods for old age (Vata stage of life) with the promise of long lasting results. The advantages of Herbal medicines India & natural herbal remedies are that they are safe, without side-effects and effective. Our herbal skin care, herbal products are made from herbal extract, Ayurvedic herbs India and categorized under Alternative medicines India.
Our Herbal medicine company which specializes in Ayurvedic Herbal health care products and medicines, have been successful in tapping the incredible benefits of Ayurveda in the form of natural, alternative care and herbal remedies. Our health care products are made from natural, healthy herbs. Herbal Memory Booster, is an all-natural, developed by certified herbalist Dr. Raksha, using nature’s most powerful ingredients that works effectively for healthy skin eliminating enhancing memory.
Herbal memory solution is a herbal therapy & blend of some rare Ancient Indian Herbs, which are used from centuries to improves circulation towards the brain cells which are responsible for the memory retention.
- Herbal extracts & its natural herbs are helpful in balancing one of the three fundamental bodily humors “vata”, which is responsible dosha for memory loss.
- Herbal and natural medicines contains specific nutrients that are not easily obtained from dietary sources alone that influence on neuron, as deficiencies of specific nutrients can also lead to loss of memory.
- Natural herbs improves circulations towards the brain cells which are responsible for the memory retention.
- Herbal medicine active brain cells to improve memory in different ages to enhance learning recall and retention, improves concentration, mental alertness, mental clarity, reduce stress and tension.
- Memory booster improves the transmission of nerve impulses, damaged neurons are repaired resulting in the restoration of the synaptic activity.
- Natural herbal medicine helps in the proper circulation of blood into the brain, delivering the right amount of oxygen needed by it.
- Memory capsule also help in releasing serotonin, a neuro transmitter, a good brain tonic and is reported to improve the intellect.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera): It is a good brain tonic and is reported to improve the intellect.
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus): Vacha is a very useful herb for memory retention & excellent brain tonic.
- Shankhpuspi (Convolvus Pluricaulis): According to ayurveda it is excellent nerve stimulant & rejuvinative brain functions.
Jatamansi (Nardostachys), Malkangni (Cilastrus paniculata), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
According to Ayurveda Chronic cold, sinusitis, Anemia, chronic constipation, chronic headaches and restlessness forces the hair towards graying. Following are few tips that helps in reversing grey hair.
Step 1: Yoga Help In Memory Loss
- Lie down on the floor with your legs together and your hands, push down, by your sides. Inhaling, push down on your hands and raise your legs straight up above you.
- Lift your hips off the floor and bring your legs up, over and beyond your head, at an angle of about 45°.
- Exhaling, bend your arms and support your body, holding as near the shoulders as possible, thumbs around the front of the body, fingers around the back. Push your back up, lift your legs
- Now straighten your spine and bring the legs up to a vertical position. Press your chin firmly into the base of your throat. Breathe slowly and deeply in the pose, gradually trying to work your elbows closer together and your hands further down your back toward the shoulders, so as to straighten your torso. Keep your feet relaxed.
- Kneel and sit on your feet with your heels pointing outward. Your knees should be separated, about the width of your hips
- Place your forehead on the floor, then swing your arms forward
- Get Enough Sleep
- Body Massage
- Be Positive & Affirmative
- Find Time to Rest your forehead on the floor, then bring your arms around and to your sides, palms facing upward
Step 2: Adjusting Your Diet
Avoid foods high in salt, fat and sugar. These foods can lead to a short-term boost in energy, but they can significantly alter the body, making you lethargic. Research shows individuals who consistently consume diets high in unhealthy nutrients will ultimately suffer brain deterioration and loss of memory vitality. Consume vitamin-B rich foods such as poultry, tuna, salmon, navy beans and even sunflower seeds. Consume a diet rich in antioxidants. Fruits and vegetables that rank high in this category include all berries, plums, oranges, red grapes, cherries, avocados, red apples, spinach, brussels sprouts, kale, alfalfa sprouts, beets, red bell peppers, broccoli and onions.
Step 3: Acupressure points for memory loss
Acupressure can significantly reduce agitated behaviour in older patients with memory loss, Acupressure Points for Relieving Memory loss, some acupressure message give relaxing and soothing effect which helps in memory loss.
- Gentle pressure or massage on shoulder for few seconds help in releasing stress and helps in memory loss as well.
- Pressure in between fingers of both hands up to the wrist will help in memory loss.
- Pressure and gentle massage between the finger of both foot.
- Middle part of both ear line which connect ear with head on back side.
- Family support. Reality orientation like providing familiar music, objects or photos will help the patient become oriented. Relearning help may be required in some cases.
- Medication schedules if any should be written down. This will avoid dependence on memory.
- Extended care facilities like nursing homes are very helpful for people whose basic needs cannot be met in any other way or whose safety or nutrition is in acute danger.
- Lower your blood pressure and improve your memory. A dropper full of motherwort tincture (Leonurus cardiaca) daily lowers blood
- Keep exercising your brain with small tasks. Take a photo and observe for a few seconds. Hide it and try to reveal the details
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Antioxidants in greens, broccoli and blueberries and the omega 3 fatty acids in berries help in brain functioning.
- Exercise relieves you of stress and relaxes the brain, thereby helping in improved observation and enhanced memory.