No products in the cart.
Responsible Dosha: Pitta
According to Ayurveda, hair is a byproduct of bone formation. The factors responsible for building bones are also responsible for the hair re-growth. Ayurveda doctors believe that early hair loss is related to body type and the balance of the mind-body constitution (doshas). Excess pitta in the sebaceous gland, at the root of the hair, or folliculitis can make the person start losing hair. We loose hair after a certain growth and new hair replaces the older one, which means recycling of hair. Hair loss means losing more hair than you naturally lose. As our hair grows under a natural process, so we can take care of growth only by natural resources and methods.
Excess pitta in the sebaceous gland, at the root of the hair, or folliculitis can make the person start losing hair
Herbal Anti-Falling Hair Oil
Herbal Anti-Falling Hair Oil is a blend of rare Indian natural herbs, which are used from centuries to provide the necessary strength to the hair follicle. Herbal Hair Oil is clinically proven hair loss treatment, effective for all ages of men, women and children. Herbal Falling Hair Oil supplies the necessary nourishment to the roots of hair and cures the root cause of hair fall.
- Herbal medicine made of natural herbs effectively reduces hair loss in men and women by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- Herbal hair loss treatment product slow down hair fall arising from nutritional deficiencies, drug allergies, chemically treated hair, hormonal driven and damage from environmental factor.
- Herbal hair oil nourishes the scalp and hair follicles thus gives strength to the Hair.
- Herbal and natural medicine provides relaxing and soothing effects to the scalp skin.
- More than just a hair loss product; it’s a powerful all natural alternative to traditional hair loss treatment products.
Directions for Use:
Message the Herbal Hair Oil gently with the finger tips in the roots of the hair. Each application should cover the scalp completely. Apply it once a day at night and wash it in the morning.
- Bhringraja (Eclipta Alba):
This herb is known as anti-falling agents & hair tonic. Also promotes the hair growth & is known for hair darkening properties.
- Katheri (Solanum indicum):
This herb promotes hair growth and helps to increase the nourishment to the hair.
Aalmki (Emblica Officialis), Devdar (Cedrus Deodara), Til Oil (Sesame Indicum), Haldi (Curcuma Longa), Majistha (Rubia Cordifolia), Liquid Paraffin (Q.S.).