No products in the cart.
Ayurvedic Name: Inderalupta | Responsible Dosha: Pitta & Vata
Ayurveda describes alopecia by use of terms such as “indralupt” “Khalitya” and “ruhya”. When there is a sudden loss of hair, it is considered as “indralupt”, while a long term hair loss is termed as “Khatilya”. It is believed that indralupt generally affects beard, while khatilya affects the scalp and when the entire body is affected, it is called “ruhya”.
Alopecia usually occurs on the scalp; hair loss elsewhere on the body is less common. In the nonscarring form of this disorder (noncicatricial alopecia), the hair follicle can generally regrow hair.
Common Forms of Alopecia includes:
- Scarring: This is the loss of hair follicles, causing permanent hair loss. Cutaneous lupus erythematous and fungal kerions are the most prevalent forms of scarring alopecia.
- Nonscarring: In this case, the hair shaft is gone, but the follicles are still present. Because the hair follicles still exist, it often is reversible. It can, however, develop into the scarring type. Hair loss lasts approximately six months. Common types of non-scarring alopecia are:
- Alopecia Areata (Ruhya in Ayurveda): Hair loss occurring in form of patches anywhere on the body.
- Alopecia Universalis (Ruhya in Ayurveda): Total loss of all hair on the body.
Alopecia usually occurs on the scalp; hair loss elsewhere on the body is less common.
Ayurveda considers excess consumption of lavana rasa (salt) as a major cause for hair loss. Apart from this the other causes for hair loss mentioned in Ayurveda are excess exposure to water, dust, sunlight or other pollutants, excess sweating, bad sleeping habits, diseases, anxiety, depression, insomnia and an unhealthy life style. These some factor affect body humor and imbalance dosha’s which leads to hair loss. In brief these causes are:
- Dietary imbalance
- Chronic Illness, long term medication or surgery
- Blood thinners
- Drugs for gout
- Chemotherapy for cancer treatment
- Vitamin A
- Birth control pills
- Blood pressure and heart medications
- Any kind of Allergy
- Radiation exposure
- Autoimmune disorders
- Hot oil treatments
- air Pulling by hair rollers, Pigtails, Cornrows
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
- Sudden hair fall
- Round patches of hair loss
- Sometimes tiny hairs are visible in the patches
- Brittle and discolored fingernails and toenails with ridges
- Gradual shedding
- Hairs falls even with gentle pulling
- Bald Patches
- Black dots in the patches on scalp
- Itchy scalp
- Sometimes Inflammation (such as redness)
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat all types of Baldness & Alopecia.
Aloppecia Treatment Includes:
- Hair Cream – New Growth
- Hair Oil
- Hair Supplement
- 1 month treatment
Ayurvedic Experts formulated and tested to treat all types of Alopecia.
- *100% natural active ingredients, safe with NO-SIDE EFFECTS
- Treat the ROOT cause of Alopecia
- for all ages of men, women and children
Herbal Hair Cream (New-growth)
- Herbal Hair Cream grows new hair on the bald scalp
- Provides Hair Follicle rich diet and the nourishment. It normalizes blood circulation of the scalp & open the blocked capillaries which feed the roots
- Promotes the growth of a new hair, thus converting the thin hairy area into full head of Hair
- Controls hair loss (Falling of Hair)
- Helps in maintaining the proper texture and the size of Hair
- Also removes both dry and wet dandruff
- Removes fungal infections
Directions for Use:
Apply 1/4 to 1/2 tea spoon of the cream or the sufficient quantity diluted with 1 tea spoon water, to cover the complete scalp area. Gentle massage into the scalp for few minutes. Leave it on scalp for a min. of 1 hour. Use once daily or alternate days (over night or in the morning), till the desired results are attained.
Herbal Hair Oil
Available only within Package
- These observed contents of the oil controls the sebum flow from the sebaceous glands, thus helps to prevents the problem of dandruff and early death of hair, resulting in the control of Hair-Loss.
- It also promotes the Hair growth and checks Hair-Fall, Dandruff and Thinning of Hair. Stops itching & scaling instantly.
- Regular use of this Herbal Hair Oil grows New-Hair on the Bald Scalp and cures the problem of Dandruff permanently.
- The observed content of the oil also acts on Melanin secreting cells, that help in maintaining the natural color of the Hair.
- Provides relaxing and soothing effects to the scalp skin.
Directions for Use:
Message the Herbal Hair Oil gently with the finger tips in the roots of the hair. Each application should cover the scalp completely. Apply it once a day at night and wash it in the morning.
Herbal Supplement For Hair
(Pack of 30 capsules)
Herbal Hair Supplement & its natural herbs helps to balance all three body humor or doshas (vatta, pitta, kapha). Contains specific nutrients that are not easily obtained from dietary sources alone that influence on hair growth and hair health, as deficiencies of specific nutrients can actually promote a loss of hair.
It also helps to normalize the metabolism of the skin & scalp, activates blood circulation which helps restore new growth. It provides strength to the weak hair and convert thin hair into thick.
- Acacia Bica (Babool)
- Terminalia Bellirica (Bahera)
- Trminalia Chebula (Harar)
- Cocos Nucifera (Nariyal Giri)
- Sesamum Indicum (Safed Til)
- Celastrus Panniculatus (Maalfungni)
- Myristica Fragrans (Zayfal)
- Withenia Somnifera (Ashwandha)
Intake: Consume Supplement (1 capsule) once a day with milk or any other milk preparation.
- Since chemically based hair shampoos are applied directly to your scalp hair root, and this is where the blood supply is the richest, you can imagine how easy it would be for these chemicals to get into your bloodstream & affect hair health including new baby hair that would be grown from our treatment. Therefore, We recommend use of our mild Herbal Shampoo which has Antifungal properties and is added with mild cleansing agents. Our treatment used in conjunction with our Herbal Shampoo yields faster results.
- It is advisable to take hot towel steam before applying hair cream to get the better results. (Dip bath towel in hot water, squeeze & wrap it on the entire scalp for 1-2 min. Repeat procedure 3-5 times). Apply cream immediately on warm scalp skin.
Most users feel a noticeable difference after just ONE MONTH!.
Also dramatically improves the appearance of healthy hair.
New hair growth & development of new hair follicle is noticeable in the form of small baby hair. You will notice reduction in hair loss and an improvement in the condition of hair i.e. less breakage, stronger hair. Thickening of existing hairs can be seen.
Most individuals will receive the results they desire depending on the severity (average period between 6-18 months). Here patience is required as it has probably taken years to develop the problem and it will take a few months to reverse it.
They may discontinue use after getting desired results. We recommend using Amazing Nourishing Hair oil once a week to maintain healthy hair.
|Hair loss||Timelines of Results
Note: Individual results may vary depending on your skin type. Prolonged use will give better results.
|Mild patchy hair loss on the scalp||Patches with normal skin: regrowth in 3 to 4 weeks
Patches with shiny skin: regrowth in 4 to 6 weeks
Patches with damaged skin: regrowth in 6 to 10 weeks
|Loss of all scalp hair||Shiny skin: regrowth in 4 to 6 weeks
Damaged skin: regrowth in 6 to 10 weeks
|Loss of hair on eyebrows, eyelashes & beard.||Eybrows: regrowth in 3 to 4 weeks
Eyelshes: regrowth in 3 to 4 weeks
Beard: regrowth in 3 to 4 weeks
Step 1: Yoga Help In Alopecia
1. Sarvang Asana– The Shoulder Stand
Effective for Excessive anger or hate, Migraine headache, Liver disorder, hemorrhoids, Anaemia, Hypertension, activate cells for new growth, proper blood supply to scalp.
The Shoulder stand invigorates and rejuvenates your whole body.
Description of the asana:
- Lie down on the floor with your legs together and your hands, push down, by your sides. inhaling, push down on your hands and raise your legs straight up above you.
- Lift your hips off the floor and bring your legs up, over and beyond your head, at an angle of about 450.
- Exhaling, bend your arms and support your body, holding as near the shoulders as possible, thumbs around the front of the body, fingers around the back. Push your back up, lift your legs.
- Now straighten your spine and bring the legs up to a vertical position. Press your chin firmly into the base of your throat. Breathe slowly and deeply in the pose, gradually trying to work your elbows closer together and your hands further down your back toward the shoulders, so as to straighten your torso. Keep your feet relaxed.
2. Padhastasna Asana – The Forward Bending
“Pada” means “foot” and “Hasta” means “hand” in Sanskrit. You have to catch your big toes with your hands in this posture.
Padahastasana secures useful in indigestion hyper acidity and other abdominal problem. Useful in joints pain. It also gives a good pull to the sciatic nerve.
Description of the asana:
Fish Pose (Matsya-asana) Instruction:
- Lie flat on the back in the shava-asana.
- Keeping the buttocks on the floor, inhale and raise the head, shoulders, back and upper arms off the floor arching the back and raising the chest up. Tilt the head back and place the top of the head flat on the floor.
- Raise the elbows off the floor bring your hands up just below the chest and join them at the palms with the fingers pointing straight up (form the anjali-mudra or salutation hand gesture). Hold for the duration of the inhale breath or breath gently through the nostrils to remain in the posture longer.
- Return to the shava-asana.
Step 2: Managing Stress
Stress and hair loss got a lot in common, they both reflect the body’s health. As you are exposed to more stress, you will look tired, restless and your body and hair will suffer. Few Tips to kill stress includes:
- Don’t Rush While Eating
- Get Enough Sleep
- Be Positive & Affirmative
- Find Time to Distress at Work
- Spend Time Outdoors
- Take Deep Breaths
Step 3: Adjusting Your Diet
Alopecia may also occur due to dieting. Diet programs which are designed or administered under the direction of a physician with prescribed meals, dietary supplements and vitamin ingestion have become popular. Furthermore, many of these supplements are high in Vitamin A which can magnify alopecia. Vegetarianism and dieting can result in hair loss if they cause iron deficiency. Iron and zinc supplements should be taken if the diet does not produce enough on it’s own. If someone is anaemic this can cause excessive alopecia.
Some foods you should add to your diet to increase hair health include:
- Fruits-melons, berries, bananas, oranges, apples and many other fruits can supply your body with the proper vitamins to reduce hair loss.
- Vegetables-while all vegetables will provide your hair with additional vitamins, the ones that offer the most benefits are those of the green leafy variety, including spinach, cabbage etc.
- Dairy-increasing your dairy intake, including milk, eggs and cheese, can increase your hair’s overall health by providing it with the vitamin B-12 as well as protein.
- Lean, healthy meats-this includes chicken, nuts, fish, and organ meats (such as liver). By adding these to your diet, or increasing your intake of these items, you will supply your hair follicles with the vitamins they need for optimal operation.
- Water-consuming at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day will help transport the needed nutrients to your hair and help keep your hair strands hydrated and strong.
Step 4: Daily Hair Care
No matter how beautiful you are, if your hair are rough and brittle you will lose beauty on your contour. Always, keep in mind hair are an essential part of our body and need special attention and
- Avoid tight hairstyles
- Cleaning / Shampooing
- Proper combing
Avoid Tight Hairstyles
Be gentle with your hair. Avoid pulling it tightly. If pulled over a long period of time, receding hair line can occur. Do not pull your hair tightly into a ponytail, cornrows, or curlers.
Shampooing / Cleaning
The purpose of shampooing is to remove any dirt or impurities from hair making them clean and tidy. Harsh shampoos will just cause the sebaceous gland to overcompensate by producing more oil than necessary. It is advisable to wash your hair daily or alternate days using Amazing Herbal shampoo or any baby shampoo diluted with water.
We advice to use comb than hair brush to help your hair grow healthy and shiny. You should comb your hair every day with careful gentle 15-20 strokes. Combing hairs help us in several ways;
- Stimulates the blood flow thereby nourishing the hair follicles
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends.
- Helps in keeping hair naturally moisturized as this transfer natural skin oil from the roots to the tips of the hair.
- Remove flaky scales from the scalp.
Combing the scalp helps keep your hair healthy and can also promote hair growth. It also an effective way to relax. It, which in turn prevents and fights avoidable hair loss, and re-establishes the natural development of healthy hair.
Step 5: Acupressure for Hair Loss
Acupressure Points for Relieving Hair Loss
Working on these points can help you get better quicker. You do not have to use all of these points. Using just one or two of them whenever you have a free hand can be effective. It’s important to drink plenty of warm water after the massage, helps to clear away toxic substances in our body.
Step 6: Home Remedies
According to Ayurveda, this is caused due to aggravation of Vata & pitta. A few easy and simple tips for Alopecia prevention are:
- Androgenetic alopecia: Green tea (Camelia sinensis), 2 cups per day and saw palmetto (Serenoa repens), 100 mg twice a day
- Mix a tsp. each of salt and black pepper powder with 5 tsp. of coconut oil and apply it to the bald patches. It will restore the growth of hair.
- Good home remedy for alopecia using Onion: Round patches of baldness appear on the scalp when hair fall off in bunches. Onion juice should be rubbed into such bald patches regularly for some time. It will help the hair to grow again.
- Traditional natural home remedy for alopecia using Neem: Application of neem oil regularly for two-three months at the bald spots helps the hair to grow again.