No products in the cart.
Ayurvedic Name: Yuvan Pidika | Responsible Dosha: Vat & Kapha
Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest and back. It occurs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria.
Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest, and back. It occurs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Acne is a message from your body telling you that something is wrong inside.
According Ayurveda acne is known as Yuvan Pidika. This is found more often in adolescent when there is excessive secretion from the oil glands, according to ayurveda distortion in the air (vat Dosha) and phlegm (Kapha Dosha) causes further distortion of the blood or Rakt Dhatu.
Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest and back
- Age: teenagers are more prone to develop acne.
- Cosmetics: Make-up and any other chemical treatment can make acne worse.
- Disease: Hormonal disorders can increase the severity of acne problems in girls.
- Drugs: Acne can develop as a result of using certain drugs. (tranquilizers, antibiotics, oral contraceptives, and steroids).
- Personal hygiene: Strong soaps, hard scrubbing, and pricking at pimples can make acne worse.
- Stress: Emotional stress can contribute to acne.
- Environment: Exposure to polluted environment & sweating can also make the condition worse.
- Gender: Boys are more likely to develop acne and tend to have more serious cases than girls.
- Hormonal changes: Acne can flare up during menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause.
- Diet: Fatty & oily foods can make affect acne.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
It is characterized by comedones (blackheads), papules (pimples), and pustules (blisters). Sometimes it leads to darkening of the skin, crusted, or puffy skin.
Inflamed pores can cause pain or itching. The most troubling aspect of acne for many people is the scarring that can occur. And, while acne may not be very noticeable, individuals tend to be sensitive about their appearance. Teenagers especially may become concerned about the way other people react to them.
Ayurveda Experts formulated and tested to treat all types of acne & skin.
- 100% natural active ingredients, safe with no side effects.
- Formulated by a certified herbalist.
- Treat the root cause of Acne.
- Exclusive time-tested formula attacks severe acne formation.
- Effective for acne on different parts of body for all ages of men, women and children.
Results: 3 to 4 Weeks
Treatment Includes: Oral Supplement, Topical formulation: Herbal Face Pack/Mask
Treatment Time: Differ depending on how serious the acne is.
Herbal Anti Acne Face Pack
Herbal pack supplies the necessary nourishment to the skin cells as it deeply penetrates into subcutaneous tissues and muscles. The observed contents of this pack controls the over discharge of sebum from sebaceous glands and removes the harmful bacteria inside the ace lesion. Regular use of this herbal face pack stops re-occurrence of acne and removes the acne pits (scars) from root.
- Restores the lost shine and glow of skin in short span of time.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Reduces spots (scars) of pimples.
- Provides relaxing and soothing effects to the skin.
Directions for Use: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 tea spoon of the pack/mask or the sufficient quantity diluted with water (as required) to cover the complete affected area. Leave it for a min. of 1 hour. Use once daily till the desired results are attained.
Herbal Supplement For Skin
It Works on all types of acne and on all levels of severity, including teen acne, adult acne, cystic acne, acne on different parts of the body (face, chest, neck, shoulders, back)
- Herbal Skin Supplement & its natural herbs helps to balance all three body humour or doshas (vatta, pitta, kapha).
- Restores the lost shine and glow of skin internally by blood purifying process.
- Contains specific nutrients that are not easily obtained from dietary sources alone that influence on healthy skin, as deficiencies of specific nutrients can lead to acne.
- Helps reducing sebum production, and killing bacteria.
- Ensures acne stimulating factors will not be reactivated again.
Intake:Consume Supplement (1 capsule) once a day with milk or any other milk preparation.
Most teenage acne will clear as the follicles mature and become less sensitive to the hormone induced changes, however in some, it will persist well into adulthood, especially those with strong genetic tendencies toward acne. The most important method of prevention is to keep the skin clean and free from dirt and oil.
Step 1: Yoga Help In Acne
1. Pawan – Mukta Asana
Benefits: It helps in gas trouble, fat loss and help to release excess of Vatafrom body, tone up skin.
Description of the asana:
- Inhale slowly through both the nostrils and hold your breath. Stretch out your toes and keep holding the breath. Clasp right knee by both hands and in a slow movement press your knee toward your stomach. Hold for 4-5 seconds, then touch your knee with your nose.
- Exhale and simultaneously release your legs to original position in a slow movement.
- Repeat this process with left knee and subsequently with both knees together. This completes one set.
- Carry out this set two more times.
2. Matsya Asana– Fish Posture
Description of the asana:
Fish Pose (Matsya-asana) Instruction:
- Lie flat on the back in the Shava-asana.
- Keeping the buttocks on the floor, inhale and raise the head, shoulders, back and upper arms off the floor arching the back and raising the chest up. Tilt the head back and place the top of the head flat on the floor.
- Raise the elbows off the floor bring your hands up just below the chest and join them at the palms with the fingers pointing straight up (form the Anjali-mudraor salutation hand gesture). Hold for the duration of the inhale breath or breath gently through the nostrils to remain in the posture longer.
- Return to the Shava-asana.
Step 2: Adjusting Your Diet
Nutritional Influences: Eat a well-balanced diet high in fiber, zinc, and raw fruits and vegetables and avoid foods and foods high in iodine, such as table salt. In one experimental study, patients experienced a rapid clearing of acne following supplementation with one ounce of bran cereal daily. Drink plenty of water.
Step 3: Daily Acne Care
By keeping your skin in a healthy environment, your chances of preventing and minimizing the ill effects of acne.
- Gently wash-do not scrub-the affected areas once or twice every day. Use lukewarm water.
- Avoid rough cleansers.
- Use makeup and skin moisturizers that do not produce comedones. Choose only oil-free cosmetics. Shampoo often and wear hair away from the face.
- Give dry pimples a limited amount of sun exposure.
- Do not prick or squeeze pimples. Keep Your Hands Away from Your Skin.
- Reduce stress.
- Shave gently and avoid opening up existing lesions.
Prevent Body Acne:
- Avoid wearing tight clothing since cutting off the air circulation to your back or neck is bad for your skin.
- Wear loose clothing made from a breathable fabric like 100% cotton or high percentage cotton mixes to promote good circulation and ventilation. Be sure to thoroughly rinse your clothes after they’ve gone through the wash cycle to make sure that no detergent or starchy residue is remaining.
- Avoid skin irritating products like strong perfumes or colognes.
- Also be careful of wearing backpacks or bags with tight shoulder straps that will plaster your bag against your back or chafe your skin.
Step 4: Acupressure For Acne
Use this simple techniques – acupressure for Acne – to address your concerns: Acupressure
- Dry wash your face: Sitting with your eyes closed, rub two hands against each other until they are warm. Use four fingers to wipe your face from your forehead downward, to the lips, to the lower jaw, to underneath the ears, then circle back, upward to the temples. Do this 10 times, then repeat in the opposite direction.
- Choose the following and massage each point for one minute once a day.
Step 5: Home Remedies
According to Ayurveda, Acne is caused due to aggravation of Kapha & pitta. A few easy and simple tips for Acne cure & prevention are:
- A popular natural remedy involve grinding down an orange peel into a mixture of water and directly applying it to the areas where acne is visible. The same can be done with lemon juice.
- Garlic is noted as being able to cure a wide variety of imbalances in the body, including skin problems. In terms of acne, garlic is very successful in being able to significantly clear up acne problems. So long as you don’t mind the smell of garlic, you can rub the affected acne areas with garlic several times a day and ingest it daily in order to get the desired results.
- Cucumber is widely used in these mixtures. So it isn’t so surprising to discover to learn that rubbing grated cucumber over your face, eyes, and neck will help to prevent acne.
- Prepare paste by adding cinnamon powder. Apply on the affected area.
- Prepare paste by Kali Mirch, Lal chandan and Jaiphal.
- Take 2 teaspoon rose syrup mixed in a glass full of water empty stomach once or twice daily, application of rose water locally is also helpful in acne.
- Steam the face while boiling a few leaves of holy basil and Neemin water.
- Local application of coconut water and intake also helps in acne.
- Roast orange lentil (Masoor dal) in ghee. Allow to cool down gradually. Make paste with milk apply on pimple. Allow it dry, then remove gently with cold water.